As the COVID numbers continue to rise in our area, we’re going to be taking some special precautions temporarily in order to keep everyone safe and still offer in exam room visits. Here’s what you can do to help.
- Take your temperature before leaving your house. If you have a fever, call us and we will assist you further depending on what’s going on with your pet.
- Properly wear a mask. Over the nose, under the chin. Do not take it off even if you’re alone in an exam room. We’re still breathing the air when we walk in. Wear a clean or new mask if possible. Don’t wear an old disposable mask.
- When you arrive at Aqueduct, please call us for further instructions. Depending on the reason you’re here, we may have you meet us at the front door or come in when we’re ready to see you. This limits the number of people inside.
- We love catching up with you, but we’re trying to limit face to face time to less than 15 min.
- Schedule appointments for one pet at a time. Double appointments increase our face to face interaction time.
- Only one person is allowed in the building/exam room per appointment. The only exception may be for a euthanasia appointment. Please do not bring your whole family. We can coordinate a phone conversation with additional people if necessary.
- Buy products, prescription refills, and food on our online store. It’s shipped to your house. No visit needed.